Post Malone Pays Tribute to Mac Miller at KAABOO Del Mar FestSeptember 16, 2018
The 23-year-old musician wore a custom Mac Miller shirt while taking the stage at KAABOO Del Mar music festival on Friday night (September 14) in Del Mar, Calif.
The colorful tee read “RIP Mac Miller” in a spray painted font.
After hearing of Mac‘s passing last week, Post took to his Twitter to write a touching note to his friend.
“God f**king dammit. You were such an incredible person. You changed so many lives. Had so much love in your heart. You inspired me throughout highschool, and I wouldn’t be where I was today without you. Never a more kind and sincere and beautiful person. I f**king love you mac,” Post wrote at the time.
He added, “We’ll make that album one day bubba. Miss you so much.”
Also on Just Jared
- Justin Bieber is applying to be a US citizen – TMZ
- Josie Totah just shared her first pic since coming out as transgender – Just Jared Jr
- Kourtney Kardashian totally embarrassed Kim with a flash mob – TooFab
- Donald Glover is firing back at his old record label – The Hollywood Reporter
- Noah Centineo is opening up about his friendship with Lana Condor – Just Jared Jr